For this layout, I used the patterned paper as the main focal point down the center of the pages, which creates a beautiful flow across the full spread. I love how the floral print instantly adds charm and elegance without overwhelming the page. The smaller details, like the layered banner pieces in the corner, the adorable little potted plant embellishment, and the soft Mosaic Accents, help tie everything together while keeping the design light and fresh.
The title “Grateful” felt like the perfect finishing touch for this layout. Whether you use a page like this for family memories, everyday snapshots, happy moments at home, or photos from a special day, it’s a wonderful reminder to document the things that bring joy to your life. I also love that this design includes plenty of photo space, making it practical as well as pretty.
If you’ve been looking for a way to use floral papers in a scrapbook layout without making it feel too busy, try using them as a bold center panel like I did here and then balance them with lots of white space. It really allows the patterned paper to shine while still keeping the photos as the star of the page.
I hope this layout inspires you to pull out your pretty patterned papers and create a page filled with memories you’re thankful for. Sometimes the most meaningful layouts are the ones that celebrate simple, everyday moments.
A few title ideas that would work with this layout:
• Grateful
• Thankful for Today
• So Very Blessed
• Everyday Joy
• Cherished Moments
• Little Things, Big Blessings
• Thankful Heart
Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Additional Products Used:
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
What would you document on a layout like this?
Happy Scrapping!
Marciava
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, please visit my blog again for new weekly inspirations, projects, tips and more!