Saturday, September 14, 2013

New Monthly Kit Program Offered By Warrell Creations

Hello,

I am some very exciting news, based on my current customers wants and needs, I have decided to incorporate a monthly Kit Program.

There are no long term commitments, no automatic billing. I will post each month's kit, ahead of time so that you can see what is included. Along with the price. Prices will include taxes and shipping. The prices will vary from month to month depending upon which supplies are included. In the event that you already have that particular stamp set, it can be switched out for one of equal value.

I have posted September's Kit, the ordering window is only open this month until the 18th. Simply click on the tab that says Warrell's Creative Kit Of The Month to see what is being offered each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please visit my blog again for new weekly inspirations, projects, tips and more!