Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Special Promotion For My Fellow Direct Sales Consultants

My special promotion is just for my fellow direct sales customers...

Order any personalized stamp with me and receive a colored ink pad of your choice. Our personalized stamps are great for your catalogs, product tags, flyers and more. We have 5 designs to choose from. 

Please see the flyer for details. All of the ink pad colors can be found on my website.

Just scroll thru the images until you find the color you want. If you have questions feel free to contact me at latinaangel11@gmail.com and please email me to place your order.

The special will run from July 16-July 21, 2013. Pay Pal and credit cards will be accepted for your order. This promotion is only available thru Marciava Warrell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please visit my blog again for new weekly inspirations, projects, tips and more!