Sunday, July 14, 2013

3/4" Chevron Ribbon Product Share

¾” Chevron Ribbon Product Share

Currently taking orders for 2 yards each of the following ribbon colors, and as a bonus, I will send free 1 yard of either Smoky Slate or Basic Black, my choice.

The cost is $14.00 a share, which does include shipping.

There are two groups to choose from.

 Group 1 (Includes the following colors, Wisteria Wonder, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzazz)

 Group 2 (Includes the following colors, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie)

Click here to see what the Calypso Coral Ribbon looks like as an example of the pattern.

To order please email me at latinaangel11@gmail.com, include your name, shipping address, your group selection and preferred email address  for Pay Pal invoicing. Per Stampin' Up! policy, I can only ship within the United States and APO/AE addresses.

When your shares fill, I will email a Paypal  invoice to you to complete the payment process.  I will then place my order with Stampin' Up!  Upon it's arrival, I will cut, assemble, package and mail. This process can take approx. 5 business days or more. Once your share has shipped, I will email you with your tracking number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please visit my blog again for new weekly inspirations, projects, tips and more!