Sunday, July 19, 2026

EEK! Halloween 12 x 12 Scrapbooking Layout


I’m having so much fun creating with the Frightful Fun Designer Series Paper Pack! For this second project, I designed another playful 12 x 12 double page scrapbook layout full of layered textures, bold Halloween colors, and eye-catching patterns. 





This collection makes it easy to mix and match for cohesive Halloween scrapbook pages that pop. I especially love how the coordinating prints add depth while highlighting photos from spooky celebrations.

 



 If you’re searching for Halloween scrapbooking ideas, 12x12 layout inspiration, or ways to use designer series paper, this layout is a great reminder that one paper pack can spark endless creative possibilities! 🎃📸✨





Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink 


Additional Products Used:
White Cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please visit my blog again for new weekly inspirations, projects, tips and more!