Saturday, July 1, 2017

New Adventure, Please Follow Me Along!

Greetings, I hope you all are having an amazing summer... I just wanted to touch basis quickly to share my new Business Page Blog

As some of you may know I chose to continue my love for scrapbooking and stamping with a different company. One that many of you may already be familiar with. 

Also for those of you on Facebook, please feel free to follow my Business Page there as well. 
I do post different things on the blog, Facebook Business Page, and my VIP Group on Facebook. And of course, my Youtube Channel is still the same, so you can see all the great videos, tutorials, and product review I post there. So you can join/follow 1 or join them all!

This new Blog will be dedicated to my current paper crafting business. I will leave this blog up for now, so that you can still use it as a resource should you choose. At some point in the future, I will unpublished it. 



Thank you for your previous and continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please visit my blog again for new weekly inspirations, projects, tips and more!