Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year...with a new Occasions (Spring) Catalog

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and a Happy New Year. Whether you stayed home with family, scrapped with your friends, or partied the night away...I'm sure your holidays were memorable.

I can't wait to see your holiday pictures and scrapbook layouts...

Our new Occasions Catalog was just released, and to view all of our products online please visit my website at http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1600&dbwsdemoid=2124418

If you would like to receive a free printed copy just email me.

Look for a few new projects I've recently made later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please visit my blog again for new weekly inspirations, projects, tips and more!